domingo, 10 de julio de 2011

THE ANARCHIST WITHIN-DIARY ACCOUNT OF.....

DAY 1: Day one of what? This particular chapter of my life?How do you mark the beginning and the end of a chapter in your life? By the individuals that come into your life and subsequently leave?or by a set of circumstances that irrevocably change change your heart, mind and soul forever? Perhaps that sounds a somewhat melodramatic
way to start a diary, but then again, isn't a diary the place to record your innermost thoughts and feelings as well as the day to day monotony that can be everyday life.
JUNE 29TH 2011.
To begin this diary account I need to rewind back-just over a month and a half ago to the chain of events that brought me to where i am today....
SUNDAY 15TH MAY 2011 to be exact, an ordinary day, so ordinary that i can't even recall what i was doing to while away the hours..
I had a vague recollection that something was going to happen on this day; Something "Big" according to a lawyer friend of mine who would be present on this day in Madrid.
To be honest, it had all kind of gone over my head...what with my own life issues..

1 comentario:

  1. There is SO much still to be written that remains unsaid....perhaps it´s because im still living it and can´t bring myself to fully explore where its all going, its inevitable destination...

    ResponderEliminar