martes, 18 de octubre de 2011

The uninvited guest on my ovary that may never have existed..

This Blog is called C is for CUNTS and CANCER for two simple reasons;
The world is full of both of them!

Now; I hope I´m not one, though being female I evidently possess one and two, hopefully will never suffer from the other, though for many months I was fearful of having a Tumor ( Annoying C**t!) which now seems to have been misdiagnosed....
Moral dilemma coming up: Just prasie the lord that im recovering well from an operation that found the real cause and am now improving daily and free of the the fearful C word or.....think you stupid stupi f*****g C**ts in the medical profession, why don´t you ever listen to your patients and admit you don´t always have the answers????????????? and save us a lot of stress and worry...and and....
Yes im having to get this off my chest...
But something good HAS come of all this...oh boy have i had months of introspection, facing the fear and finding out who my friends are....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario