miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2013

The C word...

February 2013. For the first time I haven't done my NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS...however instead I shall attempt short term goals. Getting back on here is one of them. Changing the name is another. Don't be surprised if it changes again. C is for cunt and Cancer was the original name based on my experiences and fears with regards to the Ovarian Tumor that in the end never existed. Thank God! A few minutes ago my ten year old asked what the C word stood for and CALAMITY was the first word that sprung to mind! Oh Dear and that is me having a good day! It can be whatever I feel like. Actually I did say that too because my parents were listening....some things are not for grandparent's ears! Well, let's see what 2013 brings and how proactive I am this year..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario