miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

C is for c**t and Cancer introduction

.C IS FOR C**T AND FOR CANCER...........

I seem to be suffering from a little health problem.
Some aches and pains mixed with other rather unpleasant symptoms that finally led me to the doctors and then
on to the hospital.
 At the moment of writing, it is believed to be a Teratoma on my right ovary. I'm now awaiting the results of the MRI scan.
This blog will chart my experiences over the coming weeks and possibly months...


OK, perhaps the title of this blog seems rather odd to some but personally I find it rather apt.
Both C words have unpleasant conotations attached;
One evokes fear and dread, the other symbolises aggression and negativity: let's face it, if someone is a c**t,
we can assume they're not a very likeable character!

Before I continue, perhaps I should mention that my friends and family occasionally (ok,frequently) refer me to as toilet mouth.I have been known to give Ozzy Ozbourne a run for his money when my expletives are in full flow.
Perhaps that is partly why the C word sprung to mind when thinking of an adequate title for the blog.
As for the other C word,who the hell wants to hear the word, "Cancer" when referring to themselves or a loved one?

 In anycase, I've decided to chart this journey, another phase of my life, no matter what the outcome.
I need to write,I need to share, and if any of this ever brings hope or guidance to just one other person,then I shall be satisfied.
 This online journal, will not only share my experiences as I confront the fear and trepidation of the final outcome,but who I am as a person: for there is a danger in times like this, of one becoming simply a "patient" a number in
the system, and forgetting that beyond all this I have a life, I have kids, friends and a loving and supportive
family. And least i forget, many aspirations and dreams that i intend to fufil. I'm not going anywhere just yet.
I'm still in my thirties, i'm in my prime.This story WILL have a happy ending! (see, that's the power of positive thinking which we'll get to later)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario