sábado, 16 de abril de 2011



http://englishspeakinggrouppnalc.blogspot.com
 zoebraganzajones 
I Just attended Conference in Valencia on the Abusive Aplication of the Spanish Coastal Law. I went as "freelance journalist" , invited by my friend the lawyer, Jose Ortega and was greeted with warmth and curiosity. 
With so many evident human rights abuses around us, why has this touched me above all?Because I stupidly believed i lived in a democratic Europe!
And never quite believed that the state could act in such an aggressive and intimidating way towards innocent citizens. The stories i was told were beyond belief.
On the Plus side was the lunch: the white wine that went to my head, the yummy food and yummy delegates!oops-4get i just said that last bit!
 Well, one does have to retain a sense of humor in these things or it all just gets a bit much!
Now back to the serious side, time to start compiling the information for my article......

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario